Web Host Administrator (x1) – £14,000pa Pro Rata – Full or Part Time and Bonus Scheme (up to £22k Target Earnings)
A Full Time Web Host Administrator is required to help with the provision of our domain name registration and hosting services. In addition you would be supporting our IT Systems Administrators and our customers with relevant services. The successful candidate would be responsible for expanding our domain name registration and hosting services, in addition to servicing existing clients.
- Excellent understanding of the Domain Name Server system, including MX Records and A Records
- Good understanding of FTP
- Good ability and understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience with credit / debit card processing would be desirable but not essential
- A Good Telephone Manner and the ability to relate to non-technical customers is essential.
- An understanding of Email protocols such as SMTP and IMAP would be desirable
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Excellent Personal Skills Excellent Communication Skill
We are looking for a very special candidate to fulfill this role. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to: Mr David Moss, DataConnectivity Ltd, Sheraton House, Castle Park, Cambridge, CB3 0AX or email email@example.com. Applications must be received before the end of 31st January 2014.
Strictly no agencies
PA / Accounts Administrator – £14,000 Pro rata – 8 Hours per week.
The Office Administrator will join the DataConnectivity team and work with the Managing Director to provide general business and administrative support. They will become a central part of the organisation. The successful candidate will have the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a hard working and dedicated team and will continuously take initiative to develop the role. Duties include general administration, various project based work, basic accounting tasks, and preparing and arranging work schedules. You will also:
• Handle calls, emails, office requests and coordinate incoming/outgoing shipping/mailings where required
• Liaise with external customers to help fulfill any specific requirements such as order fulfillment
• Maintain hard copy files and an electronic filing system, including scanning certain types of document
• Coordinate and maintain staff records and office equipment (e.g. phones)
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
• Prepare meeting agendas and take down meeting minutes.
• Monitor and maintain office supply and stock inventories
• Support the Engineering team in various project based work (e.g. newsletter production and purchasing)
• Handling regular office payments such as office rent, electricity, telephone bills and Internet when needed
• Providing administrative support to the other members of the DataConnectivity team when required
• Perform any other reasonable duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business (e.g. carry out orientation program for new staff etc)
Skills and experience required
• Completion of (at least) a one year Business and Administration or Accounting course is desirable
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Knowledge of administrative management practices and procedures will be an advantage, but not essential
• Highly computer literate (hardware/networking skills desirable), with excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good time management skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Professional ’can do’ attitude
• Good work ethics and excellent phone manners
• Using own initiative, being proactive, team player
• Ability to multi-task
• Full clean UK driving license
£14k per annum pro-rata. The post is initially for 8 hours per week (9am until 1pm two days a week).
Strictly no agencies